Thursday, August 28, 2008

tiwarij How To Get Cheap, Good Quality Clicks

Did you know that you can get cheap clicks using Google Adwords for as little as .01 per click?

I think I first read about this specific cheap Google Adwords traffic technique about a year ago but I don’t remember the resource. I was reminded about this idea when looking through my Adwords account today. I still have one Adwords Campaign active doing just what I’m going to explain below.

What I’m about to share with you is not some kind of secret, but very few Adwords users are utilizing this technique for cheap clicks via Google Adwords. It’s using Google Adwords Site Targeting but with a twist.


Step 1. Make some banners.


First you will need to make, or have made, some good image ad banners. The most common sizes used on websites are 468×60 and 728 x 90 banners so I would just start with those two.

Other banner sizes Adwords will allow include the 200 x 200 Small Square, 250 x 250 Square, 300 x 250 Inline, 336 x 280 Large Rectangle, 120 x 600 Skyscraper and 160 x 600 Wide Skyscraper.


Step 2. Create a new Google Adwords campaign.

When you begin creating the AdGroup, be sure you create an “image ad” ad instead of the usual “text ad” campaign.


Step 3. Import lots and lots of relevant keyword.


Lastly you will import as many relevant keywords as you can into the new adgroup . The more keywords you can add the better (I’m talking thousands). Also, set your max bid at $.01 to $.03. You can experiment with raising these bids to slightly higher amounts later.

After saving the campaign most of the keywords will probably be marked as inactive for search because the bids are so low. But with this Adwords technique, that does not matter because it’s the Adwords CONTENT network that will deliver your banner and could possibly send you lots and lots of dirt cheap traffic.

If you are the black hat type you could also try sending this traffic to your PPC arbitrage page. I’m not endorsing ppc arbitrage (this has its risks) and don’t do this anymore myself but it was an obvious idea that came to my head.

My specific results with this technique have been somewhat minimal. However, I think this has to do with the banners I am using and that I did not import enough keywords. I have about 1500 keywords in this campaign and I am getting thousands of impressions a month but the actual click-through ratio is low. I think if I increased it to 5 or 10 thousand keywords (which you would need some sort of software to do) and made a more clickable banner this could work fairly well.
Reply With Quote

No comments: